Why Use Legends Built for your new deck our outdoor living area project?
At Legends Built, our team of deck specialists will design and build a deck which is suited to your needs and preferences. When you choose to work with us, you’ll see that we’re the professionals that you need and deserve. After meeting with one of our designers, it’ll become clear to you that our only focus is constructing a deck that you and your family will love.
You’ll work closely with our team in the comfort of your own home to create a preliminary design for the deck, giving you direct input. The initial meeting is free of charge and during this time, we’ll give you an accurate timeframe of how long it would take us to produce the final design and construct a deck that will fulfil your needs.
We will carefully explain all of the information that you need to know about the process so that you can make an educated decision. If you aren’t sure about what you want and you’d like to take some time to think after this meeting, don’t worry about it!
To ensure that we design a deck (or outdoor living area) that you’re happy with, the designer will ask you some leading questions. This meeting will conclude with you being given a price estimate based on the preliminary design. After you’ve had time to sleep on the price quote and decide if you want to proceed, all you have to do is get in touch.
Our goal at our initial meeting is to:
- Work with you to create a deck or “outdoor living area” that fulfils all of your needs, goals, and desires.
- Provide you with enough information about the design and construction stages so that you can make educated decisions throughout the process.
- Advise you of the necessary building codes and zoning issues.
Quality and Caring
- We will only start construction after we have the building permits.
- We take care of applying for the necessary building permits and will also arrange all the inspections.
- We only use high-quality construction materials.
- We work alongside seven major, national, deck and railing manufacturers.
- We want to build a deck that puts a smile on your face. There are lots of different decking, railing, and lighting choices to choose from and you’ll be shown all of them in our showroom.
Quality is a matter of control:
Here at Legends Built, we have only 2 crews that each include 3 or 4 workers. With this policy in place, we are able to deliver a consistently high-quality level of work when we build decks, porches, or screen rooms for our customers.
In comparison, some companies construct between 50 and 60 projects a year (with some claiming to complete as many as 150 each year!). Companies like this aren’t able to guarantee a consistent level of quality in their work.
High-volume companies have to focus on production rather than quality and customer satisfaction. High-volume contractors have to focus on maintaining large sales numbers and multi-level supervision staff. To keep their pricing affordable and appealing to customers, they have to focus on production.
Legends Built focuses on producing high-quality work and customer satisfaction. We continue to accomplish this by limiting the size of our crews which are supervised by Bill Jr. Along with his experience, talent, and knowledge of construction, Bill is able to deliver fantastic results. He is focussed on producing a high-quality product to provide a pleasant customer experience.
We’ll prove to you that we are a competent, trusting, and qualified company who will complete your project on time and without exceeding your budget. If we earn your trust and confidence after the initial meeting then we’ll proceed to create a final design, send you an accurate price quote, and get straight to work with constructing your new deck or outdoor living area.
Get in touch with us today to schedule a consultation by calling 732-955-6321 and check out some of our decks here.