Unlike the fireplace inside the house, the fireplace on your deck or patio is an exciting and pleasurable experience. The warming orange flame in the dark cool crisp air, the crackle of the fire and the smell of the burning hardwood is a memorable experience for your family and friends. An experience you will repeat over and over again.
Gas or Wood Fireplace ….
- A natural gas fireplace is easy to operate. Turn it on and enjoy.
- Press a button, flame on … Press another button, flame off.
- A natural gas fireplace will give you ambiance and hours of enjoyment without the work of wood. No purchasing of wood, no kindling and no cleaning of ashes.
- A wood fireplace is more work but a more exciting experience.
- A wood fireplace has the larger flame generating warmth for the cool or cold crisp air. A gas fireplace has a limited or restricted flame.
- A wood fireplace has the snap, crackle, pop of the burning hardwood.
- A wood fireplace has the smell of the burning wood with no smoke. All the smoke goes safely up the chimney and not in your face.
- Whether you choose a gas or wood burning fireplace, it will add ambiance, excitement, and a memorable experience for you, your family and friends.
Add a fire pit:
Do you want the enjoyment of the fireplace but want to hold down the investment dollar. Go to a fire pit.
The fire pit is substantially less of an investment than a fireplace. Although it will be a substantial savings, the fire pit will still have many of the same benefits of a fireplace.
Just like a fireplace, we can install a natural gas energized fire pit. Since a natural gas fire pit has a controlled flame, we do not have to install a hearth. The natural gas fire pit will give you ambiance and hours of enjoyment without the work of wood. No purchasing of wood, no kindling and no cleaning of ashes.
A wood burning fire pit is more work but like the wood burning fireplace, it is more exciting. With a wood burning fire pit, you can generate larger flames . Because a wood burning fire pit generates sparks, we have to install a 24” hearth around the perimeter of the fire pit.
With the wood burning fire pit you will enjoy the snap, crackle, pop of the burning hardwood and you will enjoy the smell of the burning wood. Unlike the fireplace, there is no chimney to direct the smoke up and out. The smoke will chase you like a campfire. The campfire style experience, toasting marshmallows and singing campfire songs is a terrific addition to your deck or patio.
“We served your grandparents, your parents and we would like to serve you”